Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla Triangles
- 2 MorningStar Farms chipotle black bean burgers
- 0.5 cup salsa
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- 0.25 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tsp Southwest or Mexican seasoning
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 2.5 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp red or green bell pepper
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 pizza cutter
- 1 baking sheet
shredded cheddar or jack cheese, shredded pepper jack cheese, and Southwest or Mexican seasoning. In a medium bowl, toss together MorningStar Farms chipotle black bean burgers thawed and cut into 1/4" pieces, salsa,
Use a pizza cutter to cut flour tortillas into 7" triangles.
Place about 2 Tbsp of burger mixture into center of each triangle. Fold corners of large triangles over filling, completely enclosing filling and making small triangles. Secure with toothpicks.
Place on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and bake at 375°F for 9 to 12 minutes.
Arrange on top of shredded lettuce. Spring with finely chopped red or green bell pepper.
- MorningStar Farms