Veggie Rainbow Wrap
- 2 TJ's egg wraps
- 2 Tbsp TJ's red pepper spread
- 0.25 bell peppers sliced into matchsticks
- 1 Persian cucumber sliced into matchsticks
- 0.25 cup shredded carrots
- 1 block Sriracha flavored baked tofu
- 1 tsp lime juice
Lay both TJ's egg wraps on top of one another on your work surface.
About an inch above the bottom edge of the wrap, add TJ's red pepper spread in a horizontal line, an inch thick, leaving about a half-inch gap on the left and right side of the wrap.
Arrange bell peppers sliced into matchsticks, lengthwise in an inch-thick row just above the spread, leaving the same half-inch gap on the left and right side.
Repeat with Persian cucumber sliced into matchsticks and shredded carrots, laying each row just above the previous veggie.
Place Sriracha flavored baked tofu above veggies.
Drizzle lime juice over the veggies.
Roll tightly and cut into 6 pieces.